Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baie's New Train Set - Hands Off!

Jealous much!
















If you want to add a little something for my birthday I'm gonna tell you what I already have-
Bunch of track but more track is ALWAYS needed and welcome. Not sure the cost of a train table but I know my mom is gonna want one of those to store all the track and trains - maybe my mamie and bubba could think about getting me that?
Anyway, with the trains, I already have Thomas (2 of them!) Harvey, Dennis, Lady, Street Sweeper, Murdoch and Murdoch's tender, Emily and Emily's tender, Rubbish Truck, Spotlight Larry, Hank, Hank's tender, James, James tender, Cherry Picker, Water Tanker, Hook & Ladder, Milk car, Alfie (I have a friend named Alfie who I love too) Aquarium Car (2 of them!) Trevor and 2 Cargo car's wow! That's a lot.

Hope you make it to my birthday party!
Love, B

1 comment:

Erica Chapman said...

My Thomas can take your Thomas.
love, wyatt